The minimum level to obtain this quest is 12.
Starting the QuestBearbeiten
When you speak to Captain R.K. Irontoe, he offers a great deal of lore, and many different conversation paths. After introducing yourself and exchanging common pleasantries, these responses get you to the quest:
- What did Kaladim do during the War of the Fay?
- What were trolls and ogres doing in The Lesser Faydark?
- Did the trolls and ogres stop the dwarven brigades?
- What happened at the Battle of Brute Hill?
- So they managed to reach Kelethin and rescue the city?
- The dark elves burned the forest?
- What about Felwithe, home of the high elves?
- So the gnomes and their machines freed Felwithe.
- What else occurred in the Siege of Felwithe?
- Were there any significant dwarven battles in Greater Faydark?
- Please forgive my wording. I just wondered if there were any dwarven historical sites nearby.
- Who is the Sisterhood of Erollisi?
- Where was this place?
- These elven maidens returned to aid the ones that once suppressed their right to fight?
- How do you know all this?
- Let's get back to the story of The Battle at Burning Roots.
- Tell me more.
- So death was certain. How sad.
- Were they defeated?
- Did the amazons stop the bonfire platoon?
- What happened to the Bloodforge Brigade?
- Where can I go to honor those that fought at The Battle at Burning Roots?
- Interact with The Battle at Burning Roots ( -299, 18, -54 ) /waypoint -299, 18, -54 Memorial in the Greater Faydark.
- Gather 10 a dwarven war artifact found all around the memorial. These are ground spawn and do not actually go into your inventory. A common place for them to spawn is just west of The Battle at Burning Roots monument ( -230, 11.60, -33.57 ) /waypoint -230, 11.60, -33.57.
- Return to Captain R.K. Irontoe in Kelethin and give him the artifacts.
- Inspect the goblin caves in Echo Echo Canyon: interact with a strongbox ( 2, -43, -296 ) /waypoint 2, -43, -296 , next to Turkrik ( 15.71, -43.19, -291.78 ) /waypoint 15.71, -43.19, -291.78 in the Shroomba Subterrane area of the Greater Faydark.
- Interact with a another strongbox (looks like an attackable creature strongbox) ( 284, 61, -143 ) /waypoint 284, 61, -143 in a tent on Orc Hill.
- Examine the scroll ( 254, 67, -182 ) /waypoint 254, 67, -182 in a tent on Orc Hill. note: Treant Lore and Legend is in a chest in the next tent over; pick it up while you're there.
- Kill a Crushbone sentry for 3 uncommon auto-updates.
- Ring the gong ( 287, 61, -154 ) /waypoint 287, 61, -154 outside the tent.
- Find and defeat the Crushbone spies by looking for the reddish sparkles and the mouseover infobox, orc scribbling, that mark their spy posts (see the discussion page of this article for more info). In general they can be triggered as follow:
- on a raised root East of Old Kelethin Acorn Lift at ( -174, 18, -15 ) /waypoint -174, 18, -15 and South of Sapling Spur Outpost.
- on a branch alongside the platform at ( 155, 111, 80 ) /waypoint 155, 111, 80 . Use Old Kelethin Acorn Lift to get there.
- by the passageway to Butcherblock Mountains at ( 755, 14, -69 ) /waypoint 755, 14, -69 . He spawns on top of the root above your head, so look up if you can't find him. You may receive the message "The orc spy has not reached his post yet", which means you may need to wait a few minutes.
- Speak to The Mushroom King at ( -145, -10, 141 ) /waypoint -145, -10, 141
- Go to Tunare's Glade( -252, 36, 363 ) /waypoint -252, 36, 363 to:
- Speak to The Mushroom King and he will give you the shrool dust.
- Interact with a strongbox ( 284, 61, -143 ) /waypoint 284, 61, -143 in a tent on Orc Hill, sprinkling the shrool dust on it you got from the Mushroom King.
- Examine the dwarven ringmail plans and find the nine copies that have been distributed among the various orcish military personnel for safe keeping:
- Kill the Sullon Brigade warsmith ( -655, 80, -257 ) /waypoint -655, 80, -257 in the first orc valley (1st copy)
- Kill the Vallon Brigade warsmith ( -750, 70, -75 ) /waypoint -750, 70, -75 in the first orc valley (2nd copy)
- Kill the Derris Brigade warsmith ( -840, 97, 10 ) /waypoint -840, 97, 10 in the first orc valley (3rd copy)
- Kill the Tallon Brigade warsmith ( -1080, 115, 205 ) /waypoint -1080, 115, 205 in the second orc valley past the cave to Crushbone (4th copy)
- Kill the Gullon Brigade warsmith ( -1392, 116, 175 ) /waypoint -1392, 116, 175 in the second orc valley past the cave to Crushbone (5th copy)
- Kill Crushbone Expedition Leader** ( -790, 88, -223 ) /waypoint -790, 88, -223 in the first orc valley (6th copy)
- Kill Crushbone Expedition Chef** ( -778, 90, -262 ) /waypoint -778, 90, -262 in the first orc valley (7th copy)
- Kill Crushbone Expedition Weaponsmith** ( -790, 88, -216 ) /waypoint -790, 88, -216 in the first orc valley (8th copy)
- Kill Crushbone Expedition Planner** ( -730, 96, -262 ) /waypoint -730, 96, -262 in the first orc valley (9th copy)
- Note About Crushbone Expedition Officers: The officers have placeholders (PHs). The PHs are groups of 3 Crushbone footmen. A Crushbone camp builder will run through the area stopping to spawn the camps, better chance of finding the expedition officers if you leave him alone to do his job. Also the Expedition Leader and Expedition Weaponsmith share the same spawn points.
- The quest will then update saying to use the keys to open the lockerboxes in the keep.
- Enter Crushbone Keep and examine the 4 chests inside the first room. Two chests are to the right on the same wall. Two chests are to the left on opposite walls.
- While you are here, you may wish to click the weapon rack next to the chests. It offers the book for Lore and Legend: Orc.
- Return to Captain R.K. Irontoe in Kelethin ( 136, 112, 98 ) /waypoint 136, 112, 98
- Dwarven Ringmail Tunic (Chain Armor) ~ If examined, has the option of turning it into a house item, The Dwarven Ringmail Tunic
- Das Abschließen dieser Quest gibt +10000 Fraktion auf The Irontoe Brigade
- 20173 Status