Related quests are listed in the order they must be done.
- See Pfauenclub Questreihe for some more solo quests that take place in Maj'Dul.
- For all quests in this zone, see Maj'Dul Quests.
Djinn Lore seriesBearbeiten
Aquim - behind the Court of Truth
Shimmering Citadel seriesBearbeiten
- The Name of My Forefathers (52) - also starts Shimmering Citadel Timeline
- Consequences (45) - from Barakah
- Hunting the Hunter (56)
- Darzi's Tailoring Shop (54)
- Supplies for the Seamstress (55)
- Optional: Helping the Naga Hunter (58)
The Courts seriesBearbeiten
This really begins in the Sinking Sands Timeline with the Court Faction series. When faction is raised high enough you will be offered a quest that will take you to an NPC in the city. He will in turn give you quests that will further raise your Court faction until you can enter the Court building. If needed, you can also raise your faction by collecting tokens from anyone that belongs to a different faction, and turning them in to one of the 3 consuls in the Tower of the Moon. The tokens are worth +250 faction each.
Once inside a court, one of the NPCs there will offer you the quest to obtain the skill, Call of Ro.
- Becoming a Resident of Ro - requires sufficient faction to enter a court building
See also one of the following:
Court of Tears Bearbeiten
These are repeatable solo missions that scale to your level (from level 45 to 60). They are obtained from any Tears Grifter in Maj'Dul. The missions take place within small instances around Maj'Dul. The reward is experience and faction tokens of your choice. When you request a mission, there is a 30 minute timer until you can request another mission.
- A Lesson in Gouging
- Favor for a Sha'ir
- Find and Free
- Forced Into Retirement
- From Riches to Rags
- Gentle Persuasion
- Hedging Our Bets
- Hop On Outta Here
- Knock Knock. Who's Dead
- Poke, Prod, and Pry
- Room Service
- Send and Retrieve
- Subtle Strife
- Thieving From Thieves
- Vile Dealings