Before You Begin Bearbeiten
- Must be level 80
- Must have 40,000+ faction with Teren's Grasp
- Speak 4 languages Di'Zokian, Volant, Sathirian and Faerlie
- Have one harvesting skill above 340
- Have a minimum of 4 Platinum
- Non-agro faction with Reet Faction to get to the Whipcrackers and Slavemaster safely
- Must be level 10 artisan
Part 1: Starter Bearbeiten
- Talk to Aliona Maybelle, an NPC located in a tent near the mailbox in Terens Griff ( 1910.14, 480.01, -770.27 ) /waypoint 1910.14, 480.01, -770.27 in Kylong-Ebenen. She tells you she is ill but a potion using Stonewood Jasper Blooms may help her. Note: you will not receive a quest in your journal.
- Gather 6 Stonewood Jasper Blooms from south of Karnor's Castle, near ( 173, 9, -62 ) /waypoint 173, 9, -62 (the flowers can be found south of the castle, between the pond and the little goblins). The flowers look just like the ones near the castle, but are clearly labeled Stonewood Jasper Blooms. You will not receive quest updates for harvesting the flowers, so you will need to keep your own count of your harvests.
- Return and talk to Aliona Maybelle. She will give you a recipe that you will find in your inventory, and a Packet of Stonewood Jasper Blooms.
- Scribe the recipe; it requires you to be a level 10 artisan.
- Make a Stonewood Jasper Bloom Poultice using a chemistry table (there are two in Teren's Grasp in the building to the north (right) of the ramp as you enter the city). You will need 3 mineral salt loams, 2 rough kunzites, and 3 smoldering candles to complete the potion.
- Give the Stonewood Jasper Bloom Poultice to Aliona Maybelle to complete the quest. After you give the poultice to Aliona, she rewards you with the Jasper Bloom Pendant and a quest, The Healing of Amree. The next step in the quest takes you to Greater Faydark and to the Fae Court ( 420.89, 136.57, 258.42 ) /waypoint 420.89, 136.57, 258.42.
Part 2: The Healing of Amree Bearbeiten
You must go to Greater Faydark, to the Fae Court ( 420.89, 136.57, 258.42 ) /waypoint 420.89, 136.57, 258.42 and speak to Lady Milika Vikaarinen. Need to have completed Learning Faerlie quest to speak to her. She will tell you three tasks you must undertake to heal Queen Amree:
- Travel to The Sinking Sands and take the carpet to Maj'Dul. Find Scholar Al'shir ( -201, 166, -158 ) /waypoint -201, 166, -158 in Maj'Dul to the right of the zone-in, on the steps at the Library of Light. He will give you a Rose Essence Extractor and send you on a search for a rose. The rose is located at ( -357, -90, -432 ) /waypoint -357, -90, -432 in The Sinking Sands, and you must look for it at night, after around 8 pm game time. The rose is called a Nightblooming Desert Rose, and it looks exactly like the flowers you harvested earlier near Karnor's Castle. This flower does not despawn; you can just queue up if you're working with other templars in a group.
- Travel to The Barren Sky (Kingdom of Sky) to buy the rare wind reagent. You will need to speak the Volant language (the aviak language) for this part of the quest (obtained by completing the Words of a Feather quest). The wind reagent is bought from an Elemental Alchemist named Silverbeak ( -680.89, 8.45, -500.72 ) /waypoint -680.89, 8.45, -500.72. To get to Silverbeak, go to The Barren Sky, Whisperwind Isle, then climb the three walls that lead to the Nest of the Great Egg instance. Go around the corner and Silverbeak is above the instance. The cost of the reagent is 4p, so be prepared to spend money. There is a bank right next to Silverbeak (good for those playing on PvP servers).
- The next ingredient you need is mucus from the Mucus of the Deep One in Vorlage:Instance. This mob is persistent. Remember that Vorlage:Instance is a persistent zone with a minimum 18 hour persistence lock. If you aren't interested in clearing all of Chelsith there is an easy way to kill this mob without having to clear any trash. When you zone in move down the ramp and head off into the water on the left side, run up the small wall and you can follow the blue ledge all the way around to a point where you can hammer pull Mucus of the Deep One. Globs will hover over the ledge as part of the path they wander, but if you wait you can easily get by those, and there is one point where you get close to Yah-lei defenders, you can easily invis by these. Then just hammer pull the mucus, burn and evac.
- The last ingredients needed are two smoldering materials from Kunark or TSO. These must be harvested; you can not buy them or have them traded to you. You must harvest them yourself. They are harvested off of nearly every type of harvestable node (even fish!) and are relatively rare. You must have the harvesting skill to be able to harvest in Kunark or TSO.
- Once you have all four ingredients, return to Greater Faydark and turn them in to the Orika Vikaarinen, the Royal Apothecary, upstairs/above the royal court ( 421.51, 142.95, 239.01 ) /waypoint 421.51, 142.95, 239.01.
- Orika Vikaarinen will send you a note in the mail that initiates the next step.
Part 3: Wounds of the Heart Bearbeiten
- Speak to Aliona Maybelle in Teren's Grasp. She says that you may want to seek a Koada'Dal hermit somewhere in the Kunzar Jungle. You can find Daluntiir Tiwele right next to the The Abandoned Village Sokokar post in a small columned gazebo ( -179, 11, -127 ) /waypoint -179, 11, -127.
- Speak to Daluntiir Tiwele in the Kunzar Jungle ( -181.07, 11.23, -128.83 ) /waypoint -181.07, 11.23, -128.83. He will tell you about his brother and you will respond that you wish to walk in his footsteps. He will then tell you about some tasks you must do, but first you must deliver a Load of Hides to a friend, Branwyn Loamtoe, in Teren's Grasp ( 1845, 480, -959 ) /waypoint 1845, 480, -959. You must have allied faction with TG for Branwyn to speak with you. Branwyn claims that his entire stock has been stolen by the ogre, Thurok. He will ask you to get hides for him to get back on his good side.
- Speak to Thurok in Teren's Grasp ( 2012, 480, -873 ) /waypoint 2012, 480, -873 to hear his side of the story.
- Collect 35 hides from Skyfire Drakes in Jarsath Wastes (NOTE If you have not spoken with the people in the steps above you will not get updates, When you have it will say 0/35 drakes). They are auto updates and ONLY come off Drakes in Skyfire Mountains (this is an very uncommon update, about 1 in 10). **NOTE: for best chance and least amount of adds, head over to the entrance of the spider cave near the Temple of the Red Lord area where there are only drakes. In this area I had to kill 153 drakes to harvest 35 hides (approx 1:5)(had for last 3 approx 1:20). Also note that the Familiars of the Droags on the Temple steps will also give updates but, none of the named Drakes througout the zone will.
- Deliver the hides to Thurok so he can smooth things over with Branwyn.
- Pray to Tunare for a cure of the pernicious pox. Pray at Tunare's altar in Kelethin. The altar is in the first acorn on your left, next to Eva Corunno'thes, after you come up the Old Kelethin Acorn Lift ( 49, 93, 77 ) /waypoint 49, 93, 77. It is the same place where you do the Tunare deity quest. Note: You do NOT have to have Tunare as your deity to complete this part. It works no matter who your god is.
- You need to heal your enemies and your friends of the pox. This step next leads you to healing several different afflicted by using the bottle of Tunare's Tears in your inventory. You must do these in order or it will not update your quest.
- Heal an afflicted sarnak ( 2300, 37, 1025 ) /waypoint 2300, 37, 1025 who is near Thrawk For'ork at the Gorowyn Beach Outpost in Timorous Deep.
- Heal an afflicted shipwright ( -82, -49, 1225 ) /waypoint -82, -49, 1225 by a boat being built in the Danak Shipyards in Jarsath Wastes
- Heal an afflicted drolvarg ( 39, -64, 105 ) /waypoint 39, -64, 105 in The Rhino Slave Pens in Karnor's Castle.
- Heal an afflicted Di'Zok sarnak in Chardok at ( 900, -77, 613 ) /waypoint 900, -77, 613. This is The Library of Divination area. You will need a strong group for this update--this can take an hour or two, requires the RED GATE KEY and having a back up healer (out of group) may be helpful. The templar update is next door to the conjuror epic update, so working together may help. *** NOTE *** You must collect the books in the upper rooms of the Palace in order to get into the hall way to get to your afflicted Di'Zok
- Kill 20 "individuals who have enslaved others" (a Sathirian Whipcracker - 84 to 85 ^^^) and kill the Sathirian Slavemaster ( -133.76, -121, 497 ) /waypoint -133.76, -121, 497 . These can be found in the basement of Sebilis, on the way to Venril Sathir. The Sathirian Slavemaster is non-aggro but when you hail him he becomes aggro - an 85 ^^ mob - (need sathirian language, which is obtained by completing the quest Feathers for Sethis). He has a five minute respawn. Make sure your whole group has good Synod Reet faction, otherwise the frogs (which now see invis) will be aggro, making it take a lot longer and also hurting the Reet faction of the whole group. ---- FYI on 12/31/2008 - I never took a Reet faction hit during the entire time I was getting my updates, even when killing the whipcrackers linked with the Reet slave. Also, the linked Reet slaves didn't seem to social with the Reet slave workers around the area. Reet faction is a good thing so as not to aggro the other slaves, but I am fairly sure you wont take faction hits (other than Sathirian) when killing in that area. We never killed any of the solo slaves, so not sure what would happen there.
- After you finish this step, return to Daluntiir Tiwele in the The Abandoned Village in Kunzar Jungle. He tells you to seek out any record among the Sathirians.
- The record is in Sebilis, on the floor of the audience chamber (last room on the right side). It is a book on the floor as you go into the room ( 131.11, -3.79, 419.79 ) /waypoint 131.11, -3.79, 419.79(Only the templar can see the book--and you should be able to avoid killing in this room, if you advance only as far as you need to click on it).
- You must obtain Lolindiir's Remains. There are two locations (only need one):
- Kill Kotiz the Death Bringer, the NPC in front of Venril Sathir's lair. He is on an approximate 4 hour timer and is contested (and is needed for other classes' epic weapon quests).
- Alternate remains are located in a chest in Kotiz's Hidden Study. The chest is located at ( -319.21, -22.04, 341.28 ) /waypoint -319.21, -22.04, 341.28
- To access Kotiz's secret study area, twist a table lamp at ( -307.2, -21.15, 324.77 ) /waypoint -307.2, -21.15, 324.77
- Return Lolindiir's Remains to Daluntiir Tiwele for your reward, The Impact of the Sacrosanct (Fabled)! This will open up a new quest.
- Wucht des Sakrosankten (Sagenumwoben) -group version
After his depression passes (and for the first quest step), Daluntiir will advise you that in his brother's remains he found Lolindiir's journal. Inside the journal, Lolindiir writes of a relic, the Symbol of Norrath's Spring, that Venril Sathir greatly feared and split into three pieces. It had been Lolindiir's hope to reclaim each piece and reassemble the Symbol which so threatened Sathir. Daluntiir's last piece of advice to you in seeking the relic pieces is to "Bring friends... bring forces. This is not an evil that you can fight alone."
Each relic piece is an auto-update; upon killing the mob you get the quest update which grants you the respective relic piece. As was written in Lolindiir's journal (and thus defeated following that order), the Symbol of Norrath's Spring's pieces may be found with the following mobs:
- "The 1st piece he trusted to his Queen to protect." - Drusella Sathir in the Maiden's Chamber.
- "The 2nd piece he planted among the Di'Zok sarnak and is currently in the possesion of the Overking." - Overking Selrach in The Temple of Kor-Sha.
- "The 3rd piece he gave as tribute to the dragon Hoshkar." - Hoshkar can be found in Veeshan's Peak.
- Return to Daluntiir Tiwele
- Wucht des Sakrosankten (Mythisch) -raid version
Diese Questreihen beschreiben die Quests für die sagenumwobene und mythische Version der Epischen Waffe einer Klasse.
Ihr müsst mindestens Level 80 sein, um diese Questreihe anzufangen bzw. zu beenden. Die sagenumwobene Version einer epischen Waffe erfordert nur das Abschließen von maximal heroischen Inhalt, die mythische Version dagegen beinhaltet einige epische Begegnungen sowie den Besuch von Veeshans Gipfel.