During the course of this timeline you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Ally (+40,000) faction with the Synod Reet.
The Quest starter (a shifting elemental shard) is dropped by a shifting ethereal elemental (80^^^) in Kunzar Jungle around ( -675, 102, 437 ) /waypoint -675, 102, 437 or ( -548, -72, 538 ) /waypoint -548, -72, 538. It seems to spawn anywhere in the raptor valley and has a reported 1 to 2 hour (approximate) respawn time. The mob "blinks" around the valley -- meaning it only stays in one spot for a short period of time (a few seconds) before it disappears to another spot. A tracker is highly recommended for this reason, and if you see it hit it immediately before it blinks again.
NOTE: As with all of the Epic Weapon quests, you cannot start the quest until you are a Level 80 Warden -- the shard will NOT show up to be looted until you are 80.
- Find Arch Druid Veryn P'Neru outside the Shadow Oak at ( 442, -15, -265 ) /waypoint 442, -15, -265 in Darklight Wood.
Reports from the WoundedBearbeiten
- Speak to Veryn and get the following four quests. They can be done simultaneously and in any order:
- Return to Veryn to complete all 4 Wounded quests and to receive the next quest.
- She will give you your next quest, and it's a toughie...
- Easy, eh? Tilzax will give you your next quest.
- Tilzax gives you your next "quest".
- After giving you a nice chunk of AA for walking down some stairs, Veryn will send you off on the final quest of the Fabled epic.
- Congratulations! With enough Heal Crit you'll soon be able to forget what "power" is while healing.
Making it Mythical: Sealing of the BladeBearbeiten
- Important Note: The above steps must be done in order and the items must be used before you leave each zone or the item will vanish.
- You receive the Sagenumwobenen Biss des Wolfes at the end of Broken Barrier: Lessons of the Fallen.
- Sealing the blade with the three epic items will grant you the Mythischen Biss des Wolfes which now includes a clickable 3-hit stoneskin, an increase to the ticks of your heal over time spells and a slightly more powerful power regen.